order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: Seaver Family "We would appreciate any and all prayers. Thank you!! The Seavers"

Friday, December 27, 2013

Seaver Family "We would appreciate any and all prayers. Thank you!! The Seavers"

Some of You may be aware that Jerry Seaver was taken to the ER via ambulance Christmas Day....
I am requesting any and all of my contacts ask the Creator in a prayerful mode to ask for healing on my beloved husband and my children and grandchildren and Jerry's mother Mayme and my father Bill
As you know he is all of have except our descendants, sibs, and parent(s)
I dont know about all of this political correctness, but I am asking if you believe in prayer and miracles then help my family as we pray for our loved one and a miracle...

Thank You
Sincerely
Melissa Seaver


Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 12:18:03 -0800
To: angusfarms@hotmail.com
From: notification+kjdmh13d-_ji@facebookmail.com
Subject: Monica Bowers added a new photo: "We would appreciate any and all prayers. Thank you!! The Seavers"

Facebook
facebook
Monica Bowers
Monica Bowers added a new photo: "We would appreciate any and all prayers. Thank you!! The Seavers"


Like · Comment · Share
You are receiving this email because you've listed Monica Bowers as a close friend. Change Close Friend Notifications.
View Post
This message was sent to angusfarms@hotmail.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303