order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: FW: Thank you, and see you out there

Thursday, May 31, 2012

FW: Thank you, and see you out there




Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 08:24:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Thank you, and see you out there
From: landrightsnfarming.seamom89@gmail.com
To: info@barackobama.com

Here it is straight up, I voted for Mr. Obama, I came to Senate and left my papers and concerns with his staff asking for his help, still today even though I talked people into voting for Mr. Obama I still cannot ask for help from his Administration and yet he allows his administration to subject Women from the Forest Service to sexual Harassment and to be raped, beaten and spit on, and in my own case my Husband's family owned this farm since 1914 and it had an arm of the Underground Railroad, Native Mounds, a Rare Brown Indiana Bat, a possible treaty spot between Wm Henry Harrison and Tecumseh, also the Forest classification made our land home to Deer, quail,woodcock,grouse,geese,duck,woodpecker,hawks and many varies of owl's, the IDNR also turned their rehabbed animals and even a pair of Eagles loose here on our ground. As per the 1907 United States Geological Survey all of Scott County has oil shale gas, and other valuable minerals with in 500 feet or less to the top of the surface of which our farm has a cornerstone that would allow someone the access point of 4 Sections with out informing other land owners. This is not acceptable! To allow this kind of practice to go on! You want my money for a campaign, you want my vote, then all I ask is you do what is right.
Make sure the Women from California are safe from the predators in management at the Region 5 Forest Service, Help the Defrauded Farmer's Black White or indifferent, like my family, Help the Native Americans who keep being targeted and abused.
Also the USDA has taken by administrative offset money from my Disabled Husband's Social Security. You also took it on your selves to give him a Stimulus check he would not have asked for, but since you put it in his saving account to gain access to his social security, for a loan we did not even get shame on you for taking part in such a scheme, make right the wrongs then ask me for campaign money, meet with us and the Coalition of Minority USDA Employees and Farmers, Meet with Lawrence Lucas and Lesa Donnelly. It isn't too late. Just Do what is Right, Stop the War on Woman & Stop the War On Whistlblowers, Stop the theft of Family Farms, don't allow the Legacy employees to Continue, Stop the collusion between the Federal (offices/officers) and State County and cit/town government to railroad the people of America. All persons who work in the USDA and other legislative branches of government should be moved around and instead of hiding the civil rights complaints fix the problem it is less costly instead of standing with the CULPRITS who are making you as NON COMPLIANT as they are.
Instead of asking me for money to put you and your children back in a lavish environment What about my 3 1/2 year old grandson who was with me when men with guns and Kevlar vests came in led by the (former) local county sheriff and put a gun to his head asked by three people they didn't have not even a court order they had no rights even being there but that little boy has been scared by them and is afraid of every kind of uniform because they harmed him physically and emotionally when they were shown documents that said they had no rights to be there they said they cant read it I wasnt arrested but handcuffed and treated like a common criminal spit on multiple times dragged into the 14 degrees temperature left to sit in a cold cop car w/ doors open threatened my arms were pumped up and down because I told the woman to remove her hands from my breasts or I would hit her the man holding my handcuffed hands(who said it was for my protection) pumped my arms up and down until my should came out of socket, two men watched me use the bathroom and change out of the clothes that was ripped while the searched me over and over. they took and destroyed heirlooms and our property was handed over to developers who used the usda livestock water grants to make houses and lakes on our land not for livestock water they even took down and never replaced any of the fences, they pillaged the Mounds and tore the grass to hide the Underground railroad-all because of greed, bonuses for foreclosures, and Non-Compliance of every level of the government.
You want my vote fix it and we will see about that vote as for money you/the government has stolen everything our family had, now you want and are taking a dieing mans social security benefits. Call me with an appointment to see Mr Obama and Mr Vilsack for Myself, Lawrence Lucas,Lesa Donnelly Today and we will talk about it.
MY name is Melissa Seaver of Scottsburg,Indiana, I am the 6th great granddaughter of George Mason IV aka "THE FATHER of The BILL OF RIGHTS" and the 15th great granddaughter of "POCAHONTAS" and 6th great granddaughter of Chief Red Bird and also 6th great granddaughter of Squire Boone. I have more Legacy in my pedigree then most people in this country and my husband's pedigree even makes His and Mr Obama lines cross in the 1600's in england. (812)7526611
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Michelle Obama <info@barackobama.com> wrote:
Friend --

Here it is, straight up:

Tomorrow's a big fundraising deadline.

It's a simple equation, really: What we put into this campaign is what we'll get out of it.

Please chip in $3 or whatever you can afford before tomorrow's deadline:

https://donate.barackobama.com/May-Deadline

I'm ready to work, and I hope you are, too.

Thank you -- and see you out there,

Michelle

Paid for by Obama for America

Contributions or gifts to Obama for America are not tax deductible

This email was sent to: landrightsnfarming.seamom89@gmail.com

Update address | Unsubscribe