order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: FW: [Idle No More Central Oklahoma] I ask all my brothers and sisters to please sign...

Monday, February 10, 2014

FW: [Idle No More Central Oklahoma] I ask all my brothers and sisters to please sign...




Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 06:41:47 -0800
To: INMCentralOK@groups.facebook.com
From: notification+kjdmh13d-_ji@facebookmail.com
Subject: [Idle No More Central Oklahoma] I ask all my brothers and sisters to please sign...

Facebook
Nathan TurtleHeart
Nathan TurtleHeart 9:41am Feb 10
I ask all my brothers and sisters to please sign this. this woman needs Justice. think if it were you mother , sister, Niece, daughter, granddaughter or a family friend and they were missing. the family needs to know. we need to pressure the F.B.I. into getting off there assets and do something about this and catching the piece of crap that done this to this poor woman. I signed it.
Special Agent in Charge Perrye K. Turner: Get involved in the case regarding the remains of a...
www.change.org
On 2/5/2014 a call was placed by the American Indian Movement Chapter of Indiana and Kentucky to the...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.