order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: Fwd: Investor Warning: Washington and Beijing to Announce Catastrophe...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fwd: Investor Warning: Washington and Beijing to Announce Catastrophe...



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SA Financial <alerts@streetauthorityfinancial.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Subject: Investor Warning: Washington and Beijing to Announce Catastrophe...
To: landrightsnfarming.seamom89@gmail.com


This is a paid message from a third party. StreetAuthority is not affiliated with and does not endorse any publicly traded companies or products mentioned below. Please read all disclaimers.

 

Dear Reader,

My name is Larry Edelson and I've been a professional financial analyst for the last 33 years.

You may even recognize my name from my appearances in Forbes, or on Bloomberg, CBS Marketwatch, CNBC or some other major financial program or publication.

However, I have recently discovered something that you will NOT hear me (or anyone else) say in any of those venues.

My latest research is far too shocking to get mainstream airplay. My conclusions are far too controversial. And, in fact, I could very well get myself deported, arrested, or even imprisoned by saying these things at all!

You see, I live in Asia right now. My home is a short flight from Shanghai. And I've been using a lot of what I've learned about China and the rest of Asia to help thousands of people all over the world make better financial decisions.

But I'm still an American first and foremost. I will remain an American citizen to my final breath. My mom, my sister, my brother and my three grown kids all live in the States. I want nothing but the best of everything for them and for my country.

And that's why I've decided to do what I believe is in all of our best interests — and tell the uncensored truth about Washington and Beijing in a free online presentation called The Great Betrayal of 2012.

Sound extreme? It is!

I have uncovered compelling evidence that the Chinese government is conspiring with Washington, D.C. to impoverish you and sentence your children and your grandchildren to lives of financial servitude.

Now please don't misunderstand: I'm not a political man and this is NOT a political presentation. It's not about Democrats or Republicans or who should win the U.S. elections in November.

I am a financial and investment analyst. And as such, my ONLY allegiance is to my family and to the individual investors I help.

So I created this presentation for one, simple reason: To give you the truth you need to protect your home, your savings, your investments and your retirement from the single greatest economic crisis in our nation's history ...

In this presentation, I will show you exactly why Beijing and Washington are working together to bankrupt you.

I will show you how to protect yourself and your family from their scheme to destroy your wealth.

And I will tell you about the four kinds of investments I believe will double your money, then double it yet again in 2012 and beyond.

Again, I know this sounds hard to believe.

But if my three decades as a financial analyst have taught me anything, it's that terrible things happen when we ignore reality.

And take it from me: There WILL be terrible consequences for those who fail to act on the investment intelligence in this presentation.

The Great Betrayal of 2012 is free to watch, but I must warn you: The facts I report will be disturbing to some investors. Viewer discretion is advised.

Just turn up your computer speakers and click this link; the video will begin playing immediately.

Sincerely,

Larry Edelson

P.S. Before you write me off as a complete wacko, at least hear my argument and then decide for yourself. After all, this is not the first time I've made a "crazy" prediction that ended up coming true. Just ask anyone who bought gold back when I first started calling for a new bull market in 1999!


Weiss Research, Inc.
15430 Endeavour Drive
Jupiter, FL 33478
1-800-291-8545
561-625-6685 (Fax)

We love hearing from readers. But our editors won't get your e-mail if you simply hit the "reply" button. So please send your questions, comments and suggestions to: support@weissinc.com.

 

This is a paid message from a third party. StreetAuthority is not affiliated with and does not endorse any publicly traded companies or products mentioned above. Please read all disclaimers. If you have any questions concerning this third party or their product, please contact the third party at the address above.

View our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Copyright 2001-2012 StreetAuthority. All rights reserved.

Please note that we are not a registered investment firm or broker/dealer. Readers are advised that the material contained herein should be used solely for informational purposes.

We urge you to always conduct your own research and due diligence and obtain professional advice before making any investment decision. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader's reliance on information obtained in this email or on our web site. Our readers are solely responsible for their own investment decisions.

All information contained in this email should be independently verified with the companies mentioned. We do not endorse the product or companies mentioned in this announcement and we have not independently reviewed the validity of the claims or statements contained in this announcement. Furthermore, we are not responsible for errors or omissions of the content of this email.

Go here to get more information from http://www.StreetAuthority.com  

Contact Information
StreetAuthority, LLC,
4601 Spicewood Springs Rd, Building 3, Suite 100, Austin TX 78759

To Unsubscribe
You may choose to stop receiving special offers from StreetAuthority at any time. To no longer receive these special offers,
click here.