order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Steve Israel,
 
On behalf of ASKFMB.COM, I want to add my two cents worth into this upcoming Presidential Election, not by donating, because I'm broke, but, by doing what I do best, which is writing and a lot of technical stuff.
 
I started a web page for Obama's re-election when I started askfmb.com, and I came across a story that I posted that I believe would provide the face of the Health Care Bill that Obama fought so hard to pass, and I believe that putting a face on things brings more consideration and makes it easier to relate.
 
I Am Obama Care: http://askfmb.com/Newsfiles/Thank-You-Obama-Care.html
 
My readers are world wide, thus, getting info out to the world supports Obama abroad also.
 
I look forward to continued support.
fmb
 
 
 
Be Successful Every Day
Felton M Batiste Jr.
Owner/Operator
Batiste Technical Services LLC
P.O. Box 1418
Jacksonville, N.C. 28540-1418
910-353-5931 Office
www.bteks.com