order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: Re: Fw: Is 1946 Just Around the corner?

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Re: Fw: Is 1946 Just Around the corner?



On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:55 AM, jack danials <cornmash007@yahoo.com> wrote:


--- On Wed, 3/7/12, P J <> wrote:

From: P J
Subject: Is 1946 Just Around the corner?
To: "Kelly"
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 3:31 AM

If you have 14 minutes, take a look at this.
 
K
 
Hi ho All, Wow, I never heard of this action, but again, the media was being controlled as in this day.  Very worth while.  iron
To:

Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 3:19:07 PM
Subject: Fw: Is  1946  Just  Around  the  corner
 

I had never seen this movie before. Extremely interesting.
 
 

PLEASE READ:  If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and others!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers and "others" from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.  THANKS A MILLION!
 
Keep your powder dry and your ammo in good supply.....................
 

GREAT SHORT FILM CLIP!!

 

Be sure and watch the movie to the end.  I was only 9 years old at the time; however, I'm surprised I never heard of this before.  I guess I now know for sure why rotten politicians fear the 2nd Amendment.