order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: Fwd: This Week's EG News!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fwd: This Week's EG News!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Exclusive Genetics <jeff@exclusivegenetics.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Subject: This Week's EG News!
To: landrightsnfarming.seamom89@gmail.com


Trouble viewing this email? Read it online



   
 

The first payment for the Vegas Shootout is due NOW! The deadline is February 28, 2012! Don't miss out on the BIGGEST yearling futurity held in Las Vegas during the PBR Finals! Almost $150,000 paid out total!

Click HERE for more information!
   



Visit us on Facebook & Twitter!

 















 
 
 
 
By: Kirstie Lard
Social Media/Web Content Manager



Bucking Bulls For Beginners!

Few of you know who I am, but if you're a frequent visitor of our Facebook page, a follower of ours on Twitter or a subscriber to our emailing list then you've been talking to me for the last six months! It's about time I officially introduced myself! My name is Kirstie and I started with Exclusive Genetics in August of 2011 as their social media & web content manager. . . I'll admit when I started with Exclusive Genetics the only thing I knew of bucking bulls was that riders rode them before concerts at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. I'm not a country girl by any means. So you can imagine how out of my element I felt when I spent two weeks working at EG's office on the ranch in Orchard, TX to learn the ropes. . .

Click HERE to read more!




ENTRIES FOR CHAMPIONS TOUR EVENT #1 ARE NOW OPEN!

Exclusive Genetics is proud to announce the inaugural season for The Exclusive Genetics Champions Tour! Our first event, held March 10, 2012 in Stephenville, TX at 4C's Arena.




This week we unveiled the latest project underway at the new EG offices on the ranch in Orchard, TX done by Chuck Rogers, a Million Dollar Bucking Bull Futurity participant from Michigan. Featured on the cement of the entrance to our new offices, we plan to add future MDBBF winners as the years go by! Take a look!



 
   
 
 

You are subscribed to this mailing list as landrightsnfarming.seamom89@gmail.com. Please click here to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe requests.