order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: Fwd: No FEAR Book and Campaign Update- please distribute

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fwd: No FEAR Book and Campaign Update- please distribute



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <nofearcoalition@aol.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Subject: No FEAR Book and Campaign Update- please distribute
To: NoFearCoalition@aol.com


Dearest friends, February (Black History Month) will be an exciting and challenging month. Please see my speaking engagement calendar below. I hope you will be able to join me at one of the events.  Please spread the word and ask your friends, colleagues and family members to come out and support the No FEAR book campaign.  Please write me for more details about the various programs.
Last month, I co-hosted the radio program, Honesty without Fear.  My two guests were extraordinary: Glen Ford, the Executive Editor of Black Agenda Report (BAR) and Margaret Flowers, one of the organizers of OccupyDC @ Freedom Plaza http://honestywithoutfear.podbean.com/mf/web/3dc7dv/Honesty011712.mp3.  Please send the link to your friends and colleagues. 

 My contributions to Black Agenda Report can be found at: http://blackagendareport.com/search/node/marsha%20coleman-adebayo. I have explored the issues of poverty in America, the healthcare crisis, the role of black intellectuals, and of course, corruption in government. 

Steve Kohn, President of the National Whistleblower Center and I will speak at the George Washington University Law School this month - time to be determined.  Please check my website for more details about this presentation.

C-Span Book/TV featured a program on the No FEAR Book and I was the featured speaker at the University of Virginia's Martin Luther King Day program.  Please see both of these programs posted on my website at: www.marshacoleman-adebayo.com. Special thanks to my Barnard sister, Claudia Ford for arranging and hosting me at the University of Virginia. There is also information on OccupyEPA on my website, please check it out. Please continue to send in your contributions to OccupyDC. Occupation of public sites is only a tactic. The goal has to be fundamental change to corporate control of our government, freedom of speech and a transition to a people's democracy. 

My dear friend and mentor Professor Noam Chomsky spoke at the University of Maryland last week. He was brilliant as usual. Over 2,000 people turned out to hear him speak truth to power and expose corruption in the US government. Please see his presentation at Occupy Boston: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUb-9YNhxWI&feature=fvsr.

Please come out and tell your story or support whistleblowers at one of the events below.  


Manhattan College, New York City 
February 8th

Writer's Center
4508 Walsh Street, Bethesda, Maryland 20815 
February 19th 2pm to 4pm


 Washington Adventist University
February 20th (11:15-12 Noon)


Council of Federal EEO and Civil Rights Executives 
February 22nd - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
at the Broadcasting Board of Governors, 

Wilbur J. Cohen Building. 
To RSVP, 202 382-7800http://www.fedcivilrights.org/new.htm

No FEAR! 

Marsha 


nofearcoalition@aol.com
Find me at about.me/marshacolemanadebayo,
Author, No FEAR: A Whistleblower's Triumph over Corruption and Retaliation at the EPA - www.amazon.com