order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: Re: Thank you, Busboys and Poets youtube and Occupy EPA!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Re: Thank you, Busboys and Poets youtube and Occupy EPA!



On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM, <nofearcoalition@aol.com> wrote:

Dear friends, a note to thank you for supporting my No FEAR book campaign and federal whistleblowers. Please see the youtube of my book launch at Busboys and Poets last month. Thanks to everyone who participated in making the book launch such a success!  
Please post the busboys and poets youtube on your websites, Facebook and twitter.

Website address: www.marshacoleman-adebayo.com.

Information can also be found on "Occupy EPA" on my website as well as a recent review of my book in The Root. We plan to march on EPA again tomorrow ( Wednesday, November 16th)  to protest the administrations decision to cancel much needed clean air regulations. Senators Ben Cardin and Barbara Boxer have stated that millions of people will die from upper respiratory diseases as a result of delayed clean air regulations as well as in solidarity with the mountain top removal community.  Please see news articles, video's and media reports from the Occupy EPA demonstration last week (November 9th. on my website)

I will be interviewed on the Smiley/West radio show on Thursday, November 17th between 12:30 - 2pm.  Please call in and join the discussion!

Please check out the calendar on my website and plan to meet me at one of my book events.  Please feel free to circulate this e-mail to friends and colleagues.