order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: Re: SAVE the date No FEAR launching Bus Boys & Poets and Essence Magazine review

Friday, September 30, 2011

Re: SAVE the date No FEAR launching Bus Boys & Poets and Essence Magazine review

Marcia, I had planned to be in DC and was already packing when I camedown with a fever while sick Jerry also came down with the fever and has became very week and asked me not to leave him. I don't know when I would get another chance and esp before something happens to Jerry. Good Luck with your book, I did post your book on the blog, hope it helps.
                                     Melissa Seaver   (812)752-6611

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 6:59 PM, misty seamom <landrightsnfarming.seamom89@gmail.com> wrote:


On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Marsha Coleman-Adebayo <nofearcoalition@gmail.com> wrote:
Please join us on October 11th to officially launch my book: No FEAR: A Whistleblower's Triumph over Corruption and Retaliation at Bus Boys and Poets (14th and V street, NW) @ 6:30pm. Please distribute the attached invitation leaflet to your colleagues, friends and family and kindly rsvp to: nofearbbp@gmail.com
 
I have also attached recent reviews of my book in Essence and Ms. Magazines. Enjoy!

--
Marsha Coleman-Adebayo


--
Marsha Coleman-Adebayo