order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

To the crude pervert who is spouting lies and saying lies about me .
I can't be bought!
I have no funds to give you nor would I give you funds if I had them.
I am not perverted nor am I afraid of you and your scheme to blackmail me.
Some crazy has been trying to extort money from me by saying derogatory things that are not true.
Anyone who knows me knows these things the person is saying, even if he has pictures they are Doctored and not me nor my concern. 
So to all of the readers of Land Rights farming and to all the American Family Farmers that was our mission to help. We are sorry. But I didn't get paid for all those reading your stories of real life struggles. 
The authorizes has done nothing to stop this tyrant. 
I am sorry for not being able to help get your stories out there for the.
God Bless all those who read, and prayed for these struggling American Family Farmers. 
MS May 15, 2024.